Advanced Pistol 2 (intensive 2-day course)
This course is designed to take those with a good fundamental level of skill to a high level of skill in a very short time!
Take your handgun manipulation skills to the next level in this intensive 2 day course!
Our Advanced Pistol 1 Course gave you a solid foundation, now let’s get started experiencing what it means to fight with a handgun. Would you like to improve and perfect skills such as your stance, grip and trigger management? Have you always wanted to learn how to get out of the holster quickly and efficiently?
If so, then the Advanced Pistol Course 2 is the two day action-packed course for you!
This course focuses on teaching the shooter the following skills:
- High Performance Grip
- High Performance Sight & Trigger Management
- Draw Process
- Reload Process
- Malfunction Drills, Including Back Up Guns
Gear and Ammunition Requirements
- Safe and serviceable semi-automatic or revolver (no .22 caliber handguns)
- 4 magazines (5 if single stack), or 8 speed loaders/moon clips for revolvers
- Belt, holster and at least two magazine pouches
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Billed or brimmed hat
- Eye and ear protection
NOTE: All items for sale or rent in our Pro-Shop. Please inquire at 717-227-9060
If you question the appropriateness of this course as relates to your experience level, please contact us.
ADVANCED PISTOL I COURSE IS A PRE-REQUISITE TO THIS COURSE.