Advanced Pistol 1 (intensive 2-day course)
Complete the 7 two hour independent modules in this intensive 8 hour program spanning 2 consecutive weekdays.
This intensive 2-day Advanced Pistol Course I will help the shooter to develop and to better understand the principles of marksmanship and will also assist the participant in utilizing these principles effectively.
Areas of course concentration will focus on the effects of eyesight on marksmanship, grip techniques, trigger-pull and the effects of recoil on marksmanship.
Each of the 7 courses included in this intensive program are also offered as individual 2 hour courses.
- Fundamentals of shooting revisited- for independent shooters (live fire)
- Trigger talk! (live fire)
- Gear talk! (no live fire- drills and demo only)
- The draw! (no live fire- drills and demo only)
- Time to reload! (no live fire- drills and demo only)
- Getting out of a jam! (no live fire- drills and demo only)
- Strong hand / Weak hand: time to mix it up! (live fire)
Gear and Ammunition Requirements
- Brimmed hat (ie. baseball cap)
- Eye protection/ ear protection
- Light jacket/shirt
- Gun belt
- 300 rounds of ammo
- Magazine / speed loader holder (total of 3magazines/speed loaders)
- Notepad and pen
NOTE: All items for sale or rent in our Pro-Shop. Please inquire at 717-227-9060
If you question the appropriateness of this course as relates to your experience level, please contact us.