Advanced Pistol 3 (intensive 2-day course)
This course deals with the “what if” situations and is designed to take those with good draw and reload skills to an even more advanced level.
Our Advanced Pistol 2 provided you with the foundation to fight with a handgun.
Advanced Pistol 3 addresses multiple target areas. Define target areas and refine multiple target acquisition.
If defense in an open environment with multiple target areas is a concern, then the Advanced Pistol Course 3 is the two day action-packed course for you!
This course focuses on teaching the shooter the following skills:
- Failure to Stop Options and Skills to Alternate Target Areas
- Multiple Threats / Target Acquisitions
- Use of Cover and Concealment
- Low Cover Positions and Movement to Cover
- One Handed Performance Fundamentals
- Continued Opportunities for Skill Development
Gear and Ammunition Requirements
- Safe and serviceable semi-automatic or revolver (no .22 caliber handguns)
- 4 magazines (5 if single stack), or 8 speed loaders/moon clips for revolvers
- Belt, holster and at least two magazine pouches
- 300 rounds of ammunition
- Billed or brimmed hat
- Eye and ear protection
NOTE: All items for sale or rent in our Pro-Shop. Please inquire at 717-227-9060
If you question the appropriateness of this course as relates to your experience level, please contact us.
ADVANCED PISTOL I COURSE IS A PRE-REQUISITE TO THIS COURSE.