Focuses on strong hand use of a handgun in close quarters and in low light.
more information coming soon!
PRE-REQUISITE: Introduction to Handguns or other basic handgun training from civilian or military training class.
- Use of a handgun in close quarters such as a bedroom or other area of a home
- Use of a handgun from cover or concealmen
- Use of a handgun in reduced lighting situations
- Use of the dominant or strong hand only
- Reloading and malfunction drills
Gear and Ammunition Requirements
- 100 rounds live ammunition (for use during live fire exercises on range only)
NOTE: All items for sale or rent in our Pro-Shop. Please inquire at 717-227-9060
Prerequisites are: Successful completion of the Freedom Armory Handguns 2 or NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course with current skill sets AND Freedom Armory’s Judicious Use of Deadly Force and the Castle doctrine.
If you question the appropriateness of this course as relates to your experience level, please contact us.